Rental property updating

If a person’s name has legally changed due to marriage or other reasons, a copy of the marriage certificate or a signed and notarized affidavit of the name change must be submitted.

Property investment remains one of the best ways to create wealth but success depends on much more than just property selection and location. property investment also involves people – namely landlords (that’s you) and tenants.

For more information about how to relative homestead a property, please call 612.673.3000.

A rental license is not required for your roommates as long as you own and occupy the property.

You can apply in person at Minneapolis Development Review, or you can mail in a completed application to: Department of Regulatory Services Rental Licensing 250 South 4th Street, Room 300 Minneapolis, MN 55415 You can find a downloadable copy of the application here.

Be sure to read the instructions on the last two pages of the application.

Search for rental property updating:

rental property updating-36rental property updating-57rental property updating-84rental property updating-89

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “rental property updating”