Frame delivery problem while updating slave data
I had this problem when trying to delete a certain group of records (using MS Access 2007 with an ODBC connection to My SQL on a web server).Typically I would delete certain records from My SQL then replace with updated records (cascade delete several related records, this streamlines deleting all related records for a single record deletion).I had an issue where i was trying "user browser agent data" in "VARCHAR(255)" and having issue with this lock however when I changed it to "TEXT(255)" it fixed it.allow-notify applies to slave zones only and defines a match list, for example, IP address(es) that are allowed to NOTIFY this server and implicitly update the zone in addition to those hosts defined in the masters option for the zone.This statement may be used in zone, view or an options clause.The format of also-notify changed in BIND9.9 to that shown below. The also-notify statement is relevant only with master zones and defines one or more IP addresses, and optional port numbers, of servers that will be sent a NOTIFY when the master zone file is reloaded.I even rebooted my computer since then, but something stuck in the table, because simple queries take a very long time to run and when I try dropping the relevant index it fails with this message: It can also be sent from php My Admin if you don't have access to mysql command line interface.This will display a list of threads with corresponding ids and execution time, so you can KILL the threads that are taking too much time to execute.
This statement is mutually exclusive with update-policy and applies to master zones only.
Many people like to be cautious in case the default mode changes.
// fragment // key clause is shown only for illustration and would // normally be included in the file key "update-key" ; .... zone "example.com" in; zone "example.org" in; In the zone, the reference to the key clause "update-key" implies that the application that performs the update, say nsupdate, is using TSIG and must also have the same shared secret with the same key-name.
I ran into the same problem with an "update"-statement.
My solution was simply to run through the operations available in php My Admin for the table.